Thursday, September 6, 2007

sucks

How is the life going?
Sucks...........
Those day, I think I am really bad luck!Because I have been having the problems with study permit, admission of u ofc and teeth. My study permit was expried for 6days. And my new hasn't been arrived yet. It was the second times for me to extend it. Mr. Li helped me a lot; however, I have not got it. Also, the admission of university was too slow. I can stand it. I hate peoplesoft. It is rediculious. It wastes the time of all the students. Too bad so sad, my dad. Last one, I have had teethache for a few weeks. I can't eat well.
But I think I will work out all the problems.

1 comment:

Allen said...

I TOTALLY agree with u!!!!!
If my study permit had the same expiry date as you, I would meet the same problem... everything is too slow!
Go and see my MSN messager, I wrote
"life SUCKS"!

SUCKS MAN!