Saturday, September 15, 2007

nothing much

I am going to move. Finally, because of my friend needed to move and sell the house, i have to leave. However, it still has good sense to me. Because I got a chance to deal with many things. Maybe, this my jounery. I think I will become more mature. I hope so. Live happens. My friend told he would move next year, but last week his mama told he to sell the house. It is just a little change in my life. The plan is always affected by the changes. Don't you think so. This week I went Jiawei's home to play dota. It was very nice game. If anyone wants to play with us, call me. Then I will connect with them. Come on ,man. I need 2 more people to make a team.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I think you will be more mature than before!~~~^^
PS: after you move, can I go to your new house to visit you?^^