Saturday, September 22, 2007

The payment is so *******expensive.

I am going to move at the last day of the examination. However, it's very diffcult for me. Because I am international student and I have no job, Ihave to pay 3months at least. Was that exsit? I can't believe that. It's impossible. Funtunately, I do not need to buy the new funiture because my friend will gave me his old staffs. I am very lucky! haha... But my rental is going to increase. Everyone listen up, if your manager told you that, you had to know that it's only allow to increase twice in a year. Do not be ganked please.haha

2 comments:

Joy*^-^* said...

Thank you for remind us~~Everything will be alright and one day you will be rich~~^-^

Allen said...

We international students, somehow are even worse than the homeless!
LOL!