Saturday, January 26, 2008

The experiment of my editing.

I had edited an essay which was written by my classmate. His essay was great because he was a few grammatical mistakes. However, he still got some. He was one of student who got A+ in writing in this program. This reminded me to check my essay because no matter how good were you, you still could do something wrong. In fact, this is normal thing that study had to do. The reason of this could be to get a good mark and make their teacher happy. In addition, this was the same rule in my culture. The students had to check all of their writing to keep it clean and nice to make their revisited easier. To back to the point, I saw the mistake that my friend made was to use article. For example, “to study in the class.” I considered this was wrong. It should be to study in class. Well, I usually made the same kind of mistake. In my opinion, it is a common error for English learner because it always confuses them. Ever Canadian will the language mistake.

No comments: