Friday, April 4, 2008

mahjong

Do you know mahjong? Do you like playing mahjong? Mahjong is a famous Chinese traditional game, which every Chinese knew it when they were young, and it needs two to four people to play. Also, different province has different manner to play, but they all very interesting for me. In fact, I like playing mahjong. Therefore, after I moved to my new home, I bought a set of mahjong. Mahjong is like card, but the way to win is totally different. It needs you more attention in the game. It not only has fun, but it practices my brain. When I was free,I would call my friends to come to my home to play mahjong. They all like playing it. Most of time, we forgot the time and played until midnight. In apart of it, we did not feel tired and even want to continue. I though every people who likes playing mahjong would be like me, especially Chinese. In China, there are several kinds of movies that are about mahjong. they described that the person who won a mahjong game was very lucky and intelligent. Therefore, you can know the influence of mahjong is quiet big and why many people like mahjong. In the end, if you do not know majong, but you want to play it. You can ask me to teach you. I will be happy to do it.

No comments: