Wednesday, April 9, 2008

....W..T.....F

Ring Ring"I picked up the phone and said our greeting as usual,the guy on the line asked:"David,is your name spelt D-A-V-I-D?"I said:"Yes""But it supposed to be a boy's name."he said,"Coz my Chinese name is also a boy's name."I replied.Then he continued to ask"what's your Chinese name?""I don't need to tell you,right."I answered him without thinking anything,coz i thought he's a weird guy who wanted to flirt somebody else and I really wanted to hang up the phone."Hold on,pls"coz i need to serve the clinets and answered student's question.When i turned to him again,he said"that's really not polite when you're talking to people like that...blar blar blar"Come on, who the hell you think you are,idiot.I should've hung up the phone,how dare you are to teach me a lesson?I'm a professional CSA and I'm the best of the team.I don't care what you're gonna do even you'll report to my boss.After he finished his speech,I calmed myself down and said"thank you for your advice."then transfered the line to the person who he really wanted to speak to.Gee,he spoiled my good mood.

No comments: