Friday, September 14, 2007

missing

Today is mother's day, i hope all mothers have a day with their families.
I miss mama. I haven't seen her for a long time. I miss the soup which is cooked by her,too.
How delicious it is! We haven't told with each other since I came here. May be both of us are busy. Yesterday, I just got an emial form her. She told me she would go to a Chanzhao style restaurant with my grandparents. It's so gald to hear that. My grandfather is 86 and my grandmother is about 80. Fortunately, both of them are very health and happy. I remenbered they were very romantic.The date before Chinese New Year is their anniversary and they will dress up and go to a resturant. None of us can go with them. It's not allowed. They have been doing that for 30 years. I miss them ,too. Because I was brought up by them. When I was kid ,my perants were very busy,so my dear grandperants had to take care of me. I left them when I was 12. I am so far away form home now. I wish I can spent that day with them. But I can't. I didn't feel that day is such a important day unitl I came here. I still have so much to do here, such as my undergraduate courses, my elp course. Right now, the most anxious thing for me the extension of my sutdy premit. I hope I can get it done as soon as possible.
I miss my family.

2 comments:

Allen said...

Hi,man!
You are right,the best sport you are good at is SLEEPING!So sad,
too bad!
Very happy to meet you in this semster,and probably we can be classmate next January...
Anyway,I like making a friend from Guangdong,but don't speak Cantonese to me.:8

Bill said...

i miss my mother too.