Thursday, September 13, 2007

stampe

I remanbered the stampe. haha.... it's really fun. i play the N.A.M.E(North American Midway Enterainment). I have been there once but I didn't play the enterain. So this time gave me a very different feeling. The free brafast was sick. I stayed there from 10:00a.m. to 12 p.m. . I played a lot. As a result I was very tired. hehe I can't believe that. I thought the Calgarieen were very proud of the stampe. Because I saw every one enjoyed stay there no matter old or young. lET'S talk about the entertainment. The most crazy one was the sky monster. It's very similar with the prites' ship. And the crazy mouse was another game. I t was very boring, but it injurded my leg. too badd so sad. Indeed, I was having a good time.

2 comments:

ELLA said...

It seems that it was fun~Thats nice~

Joy*^-^* said...

I am sorry about your poor leg. I also went there last week. I had a good time even I did not won anything. I think I will join it next year.